How to Get Started
The Prevention Plus Dental Savings Plan is an affordable way to receive high-quality dental care to stay healthy and prevent disease.
- NO deductible or co-pay
- NO annual maximum benefit
- NO waiting period (immediate eligibility)
- NO preexisting condition or missing tooth limitations
- NO preauthorization requirements
- NO ID card, claim forms, or group number
Who can be a member?
Individuals, spouses, and dependents are eligible. Children under age 19 or full-time students up to 23 years of age may be members only with adult members.
How do I get started?
Complete and submit the application along with the initial membership payment.
Membership Benefits and Pricing
Dental Wellness Exam (2 per calendar year)
Adult Prophy or Periodontal Maintenance (2 per calendar year)
Child Prophy (2 per calendar year)
Bitewings (4 per calendar year)
Panoramic x-ray (1 every 3 calendar year)
Fluoride (2 per child per calendar year)
- Receive 10% off other dental services with your paid membership.
- Receive 10% off products.
- Receive 10% off cosmetic dentistry and Invisalign orthodontics.
- Individual Adult$365/yr.
- Additional Adult $355/yr.
- Additional Child $305/yr.
- This plan applies only at Tucker Family Dentistry.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions, or insurance plans.
- Payment for services due on the day of service.
- Non-refundable at any time.
- No refunds of membership fees if the member elects not to use inclusions/benefits.
- For Invisalign: membership must be active for the duration of treatment to retain discount savings benefits.
- Membership auto-renews each 12 months unless notified 30 days prior, in writing of the intent to cancel.
- A reinstatement fee will be assessed if your plan lapses.
- There is a one-time, nonrefundable activation fee of $99 per household at activation of your new membership.