Invisalign Clear Orthodontics/ Braces
is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without brackets and wires. To discuss how Invisalign may help you, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Tucker’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners continuously for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Tucker has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Tucker about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both can vary from case to case.
Six Month Smiles Clear Orthodontics/ Braces
is the clear way to straighten your teeth with brackets and wires. To discuss how Six Month Smiles may help you, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment
For more information on Six Month Smiles, please visit www.sixmonthsmiles.com